Independent Arrival & Departure

In certain situations, if you have a child who you deem old enough and mature enough to make their own way from your home to me or to me after school or clubs, or to leave my premises for another destination, and I agree with your decision and obtain your written permission, then an arrival / departure time will be agreed on. I will only be responsible for this child once he or she has arrived on my premises or until they leave my premises. However, in the event of non-arrival with me I will contact you immediately. If I cannot contact you I will try an alternative contact from your child’s records. If I cannot find any help in resolving this issue, then the police will be called. If your child has permission to leave my premises to travel home alone, I will contact you when they leave my care.